Join UK Branch
Membership of the Party shall be open to every citizen of Ghana irrespective of ethnic origin, religion, place of birth, social or economic status.
A citizen of Ghana may be registered as a member of the party provided that such a citizen:
a) has attained the age of 18
b) accepts the constitution, aims, objectives, policies and programmes
c) is accepted for membership by a branch of the Party ( the Branch)
d) accepts the discipline and rules of conduct of the Party
e) pays the subscription fee and annual dues as required
f) is not a member of any other political party.
Membership of the Party shall be open to any organisation which satisfies the conditions in sub-clause (b) (d) and (f), which is accepted as a member by the National Executive Committee, given that its members shall be individually registered with a branch.
4) A person wishing to join the Party shall apply to a Branch by filling out a form.
5) The Branch Executive at its next meeting shall accept or reject the application.
6) Upon acceptance, the member will be issued with a membership card.
7) A subscription fee and annual dues as determined from time to time by the National Congress shall be payable by all members.
8) No person shall qualify as a member of the Party unless he/she is a member of a Branch.
9) A member may resign his/her membership by formally notifying the Branch of which he is a member.
Download the Membership Form by clicking on the link below, fill in the form, sign and return it to the secretariat with a recent passport photo
Application Form – To Save the pdf file – Go to File and click on Save Page As or File Save As